
He made this comment in reaction to a statement credited to comedienne, Maraji, on Jesus Christ and heaven.
According to the respected commentator, he said Yeshua was only changed to Jesus Christ by the Europeans with an occult agenda.
Reno Omokri who also pastors a church added that he only uses Jesus Christ when praying at times so as not to confuse his members.
1-@Maraji_ is partly right. The ONLY way to God is through Yeshua, not Jesus. I use Jesus at times, so as not to confuse people. But in the church I pastored, we use strictly Yeshua. The truth is that YESHUA was changed to JESUS by Europeans with an occult agenda #YeshuaNotJesus.
See what he tweeted below:
1-@Maraji_ is partly right. The ONLY way to God is through Yeshua, not Jesus. I use Jesus at times, so as not to confuse people. But in the church I pastored, we use strictly Yeshua. The truth is that YESHUA was changed to JESUS by Europeans with an occult agenda #YeshuaNotJesus
206 people are talking about this

0 Comments